September always brings with it a feeling of 'going back to school'. As the weather slowly changes and the pace of life begins to increase, we at Navygrey are rediscovering the solace of stillness. For us, this time of year offers up a chance for a fresh start and a mindset of new beginnings.
We've put together a list of five of our favourite jumpers for this season - each is fresh, clean and the perfect transition piece for an English Autumn.
1. The RELAXED, White, £175Blank pages, fresh sheets, cloud-studded skies - the colour white perfectly speaks to this time of year. The RELAXED is where our story begins, it reminds us that new beginnings can lead to beautiful moments.
While we embrace the freshness of a new term, we may not be quite ready to wave summer goodbye. The RELAXED in White is wonderfully soft and light, warm enough to see you through with a nod to lighter days.
Shop the limited edition shade here.
2. The V Neck, Blush, £165The V NECK; an ode to the classroom staple but with a feminine twist. Featuring gorgeous details such as longline rib cuffs and a wide trim deep V, this jumper is anything but ordinary.
In Blush it feels fresh and gentle, bringing a sense of calm to this season.
3. The HEIRLOOM CARDIGAN, Navy, £215The cardigan is a wardrobe essential, especially at this time of year when the days seem to offer up glimpses of all seasons. While the sun still offers its warmth we're pairing the HEIRLOOM CARDIGAN with simple dresses, and as it cools we'll return to the trusty combination of vintage jeans and a navy cardi.
Shop the HEIRLOOM CARDIGAN in Navy here.
4. The WEEKEND, Sea Grey, £155Elegantly understated, with just the right amount of slouch, this jumper is an easy wear. Whether you're running the kids to school, taking a moment to yourself with a book or settling into working from home after the summer.
Knitted in a lighter-weight 12 gauge 100% Merino wool the WEEKEND is a great companion for slightly warmer Autumn days.
The WEEKEND in Sea Grey is a limited edition shade, snap one up now.
5. The ALPACA CROPPED CARDIGAN, Navy, £215A modern take on the classic cardigan, invoking memories of times past. At a time of fresh starts and new beginnings, the comfort of a familiar cardigan can make all the difference.
The ALPACA CROPPED CARDIGAN is textured and tactile, with a touch of the whimsical, made with an exquisite blend of organic wool and superfine Peruvian alpaca.
Shop it in navy here.