Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8/10 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
This CARDIGAN is an enduring classic, to be worn year after year. Fully fashioned and finished by hand, with a horizontal button placket, matching ribbed cuff, hem and two integral pockets.
With French shoulder detail elevating this classic style, pull on over dresses, t shirts and slim polo necks as the sky clouds over.
The CARDIGAN. For now. Always.
100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Made at a small factory in Portugal, near Porto.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, we include a wool comb with each purchase to help you keep your jumper in good condition.
- Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm.
- We recommend you take your usual size, unless you prefer a much slouchier fit, in which case we suggest you size up.
- Sits between the top and low hip depending on your height.
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S.
This cardigan comes in an organic cotton bag with its own pilling comb. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- International delivery available
- FREE UK returns within 14 days of receipt of your order*
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
*Extended Christmas Returns Period - Gifts purchased between 1st December and Christmas Eve can be refunded or exchanged until Sunday 5th January 2020.
Should you have any questions, please just get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org