Delivery & Returns
All orders are processed and shipped Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Subject to stock availability, payment and any COVID-19 restrictions, we aim to process all orders within 24 hours of the order being placed.
All orders are fully tracked and should you have any questions at any point, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders over £250. Giftcards by post are sent free to charge.
- England, Wales and Scotland Standard Delivery with DPD/UPS - 1 to 2 working days - £6.50
- Northern Ireland Standard Delivery with Royal Mail - 3 to 5 working days - £6.50
- UK Premium Delivery with DPD - 1 working day - order by 1pm Monday to Thursday - £10.00 (Not available for Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles)
- Premium Delivery for Weekend Orders - order by Midday on Sunday for Monday Delivery. (EXCLUDES giftwrapped items. No changes can be made to orders once placed on this service)
- UK orders for orders under £60 - Standard Delivery with Royal Mail - 2 working days -£5.00
IN LIGHT OF BREXIT, PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR ALL EU ORDERS WE DO NOT COVER THE DUTIES AND IMPORT VAT THAT WILL NOW BE LEVIED. These are costs paid for by the customer. To find out your likely costs, please check your country's government website for pricing and fees. If placing an order from the EU, do email email@example.com with your order number and we will refund you the UK VAT part of your order. Please also be aware that delays should be expected on all EU deliveries due to Brexit and COVID.
If you are in the EU and refuse your delivery we will have to deduct any return charges we incur plus the customs duty and EU VAT from your final refund, including the shipping fee. This does not affect your refund if you accept delivery and return at a later date in line with our returns policy.
At the moment, we are able to ship to the following countries:
- Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Israel, Belgium, Poland, Hungary - 3 to 10 working days - £23.00
If you are from another EU country and would like to purchase a Navygrey jumper, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of World
- Canada, UAE, USA, Australia - 3 to 10 working days - £20.00
- Japan, New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore - £30.00
Once you place an order
- A preliminary confirmation will be sent by email when your order is placed - please check your delivery address and notify us immediately if there is an error. We cannot change delivery details once your package has been despatched.
- Once your package is shipped, we will send you a second email with details on how to track your order.
All of our packaging, from our factory - to our warehouse - to you - is plastic free. We shop your items in a kraft cardboard box which is made from 100% recycled materials here in the UK. It is fully recyclable as well.
Taxes & Duties
If purchasing outside of the UK, you may incur custom duties and VAT depending on your location. Please note that any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
We cannot deliver to a PO Box, we can only deliver to a property address and cannot despatch your order without a local contact number for delivery. The phone number is required in order for customs to contact you regarding Tax/Duty charges if applicable.
Please contact the Navygrey team if you have any questions - email@example.com
Free Returns & Exchanges for UK orders
We hope that you’ll love your Navygrey jumper.
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied, we offer free UK Returns & Exchanges (stock permitting).
All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of order with the completed returns form enclosed. All items must be returned new, unused and in the original packaging (including the organic cotton bag) with all Navygrey tags and labels attached.
You can use the pre-paid Royal Mail shipping label that is included in your package. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office when you drop the package off as we cannot be held responsible for for item(s) lost in transit.
If you wish to exchange something in your order and are in a rush, we recommend you place a new order online for the replacement item. You can then return anything you do not wish to keep as per our usual returns process.
When exchanging in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your new order number so that we can refund any postage you paid on your new order.
If you are happy to wait, you can simply return your order with a note requesting your exchange and the Returns team will process your request - stock permitting.
Please note, we can only exchange items that are for a different size or colour of the same style.
International Returns & Exchanges
We currently do not offer free international returns, but we do offer an extended period - 30 days - for our international customers. Please note that any custom duties, local sales taxes and handling charges are non-refundable.
For international returns, please send your return to the below address:
Unit 15 Hearder Court
We recommend you obtain a postage receipt as sadly we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
Please note, we cannot accept exchanges for purchases outside of the UK. We ask that you return your item in the normal way and make a new purchase.
Once we have inspected your item(s) and providing the order has been sent back as per the Navygrey Returns Policy, we will process your return request.
We aim to process all refunds within 1-4 days upon receipt. Refunds will be credited back to the card used for the original purchase and a confirmation email will be sent to you once your refund has been processed.
Please note from the time you receive the email confirmation that we have processed your refund, it can take up to 10 business days to be credited back to your account. If you have any questions please get in touch - email@example.com