All UK orders are shipped Monday - Friday using DPD's carbon-neutral delivery service. Subject to stock availability and payment, we aim to process all orders within 48 hours of the order being placed.
For international orders, depending on the country of destination we ship using either DPD or Royal Mail.
All orders are fully tracked.
- UK Standard Delivery - 2 to 5 working days*
- Europe - 10 to 15 working days
- Rest of world - 10 to 15 working days
*Need something sooner? We understand. Get in touch and we'll try our best to get it to you more quickly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you place an order
- All orders are shipped from London, UK
- A preliminary confirmation will be sent by email when your order is placed
- Once your package is shipped, we send you a second email, with details on how to track your order.
We offer two different options.
1. Standard Option
Have your jumper shipped in a slimline, recyclable sleeve that is made from 100% recycled plastic.
2. Reusable RePack
We’ve teamed up with RePack - an award-winning, globally unique reusable, returnable, 100% waste-free packaging service. RePack reduces CO2 emissions by 80%. (compared with single-use packaging).
If you choose to use RePack, your order will be sent to you in a reusable RePack, which you can return empty by dropping it into a post box, anywhere in the world. If returning the jumper for an exchange or refund, please follow the normal returns procedure.
As a thank you treat, you receive a £10 Voucher valid at Navygrey and all brands that use RePack. The voucher is sent to you by email from RePack once they have received your returned RePack packaging.
Read more about RePack.
Taxes & Duties
If purchasing outside of the UK, you may incur custom duties and VAT depending on your location. Please note that any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
We cannot deliver to a PO Box, we can only deliver to a property address and cannot despatch your order without a local contact number for delivery. The phone number is required in order for customs to contact you regarding Tax/Duty charges if applicable.
Please contact the Navygrey team if you have any questions - email@example.com
Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you’ll love your Navygrey jumper. However, if for whatever reason the jumper isn’t suitable, we are happy to refund any items you have purchased within 14 days of you receiving your order.
We can also offer free exchanges for purchases in the UK. We are not able to offer exchanges on items purchased outside of the UK.
Please note, we can only accept items that have not been used or damaged. All tags must remain attached. The items must be returned to us in its original packaging, including the organic cotton bag and wool comb.
Free returns for UK orders
We are delighted to offer free UK Returns & Exchanges via Collect+.
- To return your item email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning.
- We will send you a RAN – Returns Authorisation Number and your free shipping label.
- Pop the item you want to return or exchange back in the original packaging along with the completed Returns & Exchanges Form.
- Print* and attach your free Collect+ Returns returns label to your original packaging.
- If you received your order in a RePack sustainable package, use the printed sticker enclosed to seal the package and then put the shipping label on top of it. You can use parcel/packing tape to secure your package.
- Drop your package at a local shop that accepts Collect+ packages. Collect+ has parcel-drop points in over 7,000 local stores, open early until late, seven days a week. Click here to find your closest one.
- You will be issued a proof of shipment – keep this safe as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
Please note, if you requested an exchange, this will be sent out to you once we have received your returned item.
*If you do not have access to a printer, please email us - email@example.com and we will assist you.
International Returns & Exchanges
For returns outside of the UK, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- To return your item, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning.
- We will send you a RAN – Returns Authorisation Number.
- Pop the item you want to return back in the original packaging along with the completed Returns & Exchanges Form.
- If you received your order in a RePack sustainable package, use the printed sticker enclosed to seal the package and then put the shipping label on top of it.
- Post your package to Navygrey, 35 Wolseley Avenue, London, SW19 8BG, United Kingdom.
- We recommend you obtain a postage receipt as sadly we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
Please note, we cannot accept exchanges for purchases outside of the UK. We ask that you return your item in the normal way and make a new purchase.
We aim to process all refunds within five days upon receipt. Refunds will be credited back to the card used for the original purchase and a confirmation email will be sent to you once your refund has been processed.
Please note that it may take up to a further five working days for your bank to process the payment. If you have any questions please get in touch - email@example.com