Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8/10 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- The Story
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Soft power. This CARDIGAN, one of our best-selling styles is an enduring classic that feels fresh all over again.
Made from 100% Italian-spun Merino wool, this is the perfect pull-on, keep-me-warm on cool spring days. Whether you're having picnics in the garden or an alfresco dinner with friends (we hope), elevate a classic white t shirt or pair with your favourite dress.
Inspired by the cardigan worn daily by Rachel's grandfather, with its horizontal button placket, matching ribbed cuff, hem and two integral pocket.
Designed to sit at the hip, it has a v-neck, patch pockets and slightly boxier modern cut.
Made from 100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool fully traceable back to the farms.
Finished with sustainably-sourced, Mother of Pearl buttons.
Designed in the UK. Made at our small factory in Portugal, near Porto. Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent.
- Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm.
- We recommend you take your usual size, unless you prefer a much slouchier fit, in which case we suggest you size up.
- Sits between the top and low hip depending on your height.
- Model is wearing a size S.
This jumper comes in its own organic cotton bag. Our tags are made from recycled card and tied with ribbon made from recycled plastic bottles. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £200+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org