- The Story
- The Provenance
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
The great white funnel neck jumper. Inspired by the oversized look of the classic fisherman's jumper, reimagined for today's woman.
Envelope yourself in the sumptuous rib knit. This jumper is fully traceable from sheep-to-shop, making it the ultimate in sustainable luxury.
Fully fashioned with French shoulder detail, with a longer rib cuff and a neck that can be rolled down or folded up.
An enduring and elegant style to curl up and cocoon yourself in.
We recommend airing as the best way to look after your knit. That's why we started a club. A Wash Less, Air More Club. We'd love you to join us.
Made from 100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Knitted in Portugal at our female-led factory near Porto.
As soft high-quality yarns like this wool are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, you can opt to include a complimentary wool pilling comb with your order at checkout.
- Designed for an easy, relaxed oversized fit.
- We recommend you take your usual size.
- Both models are 5’9”, UK size 8 and wear a Navygrey size S.
This jumper comes in its own organic cotton bag. Our tags are made from recycled card and tied with ribbon made from recycled plastic bottles. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £250+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - email@example.com
Italian wool spinners that have spent decades honing their skills. Our knitters in Portugal that finish and check each piece by hand. The farmers that follow a progressive approach to managing their land and practice holistic respect for animal welfare.