- The Story
- The Provenance
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Your go-to, throw-it-on lighter-weight jumper. The WEEKEND has all the ease of sweatshirt but is crafted in 100% superfine, soft woollen-spun Merino, elevating it to a luxury staple.
Inspired by family holidays where summers were as simple as the wardrobes, our WEEKEND jumper is knitted in one ply, lighter-weight 100% Italian-spun Merino wool, that gets softer with each wear. Shaped with raglan sleeves to enhance the laid-back feel, this jumper is all about easy everyday dressing.
Slips perfectly under a blazer or Barbour, or layered over your favourite shirt. Equally at home when worn with nothing underneath.
How does the WEEKEND differ to the RELAXED?
The WEEKEND is a lighter-weight knit compared with the RELAXED. It is knitted in a 12 gauge whereas the RELAXED is in 7 gauge.
When it comes to fit, both are easy and subtly-oversized. The RELAXED has a drop sleeve (where the seam is on the arm) and is longer in the body by about 3cm, whereas the WEEKEND has a raglan sleeve which means the sleeve extends in one piece fully to the collar - leaving a diagonal seam from underarm to collarbone.
We recommend airing as the best way to look after your knit. That's why we started a club. A Wash Less, Air More Club. We'd love you to join us.
Crafted from 100% softly spun Italian yarn and knitted in a lighter 12 gauge knit at our small factory in Portugal.
This jumper is woollen-spun, giving the jumper its softness. The wool is fully traceable back to the farms and certified by Woolmark.
- Designed for an easy fit across the body and sleeve
- We recommend you take your usual size
- If you're a size 6-8 we recommend size XS, for a size 10 = S and a size M if you're a 12-14
- Our model is a size 8/10 and wearing a size S
- Sits on or just slightly below the hip depending on the wearer's body length
This jumper comes in its own organic cotton bag. Our tags are made from recycled card and tied with ribbon made from recycled plastic bottles. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £250+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian wool spinners that have spent decades honing their skills. Our knitters in Portugal that finish and check each piece by hand. The farmers that follow a progressive approach to managing their land and practice holistic respect for animal welfare.