- The Story
- The Provenance
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Your go-to, throw-it-on lighter-weight jumper. The WEEKEND has all the ease of sweatshirt but is crafted in 100% superfine, soft woollen-spun Merino, elevating it to a luxury staple.
Inspired by family holidays where summers were as simple as the wardrobes, our WEEKEND jumper is knitted in one ply, lighter-weight 100% Italian-spun Merino wool, that gets softer with each wear. Shaped with raglan sleeves to enhance the laid-back feel, this jumper is all about easy everyday dressing.
Slips perfectly under a blazer or Barbour, or layered over your favourite shirt. Equally at home when worn with nothing underneath.
How does the WEEKEND differ to the RELAXED?
The WEEKEND is a lighter-weight knit compared with the RELAXED. It is knitted in a 12 gauge whereas the RELAXED is in 7 gauge.
When it comes to fit, both are easy and subtly-oversized. The RELAXED has a drop sleeve (where the seam is on the arm) and is longer in the body by about 3cm, whereas the WEEKEND has a raglan sleeve which means the sleeve extends in one piece fully to the collar - leaving a diagonal seam from underarm to collarbone.
We recommend airing as the best way to look after your knit. That's why we started a club. A Wash Less, Air More Club. We'd love you to join us.
Crafted from 100% softly spun Italian yarn and knitted in a lighter 12 gauge knit at our small factory in Portugal.
This jumper is woollen-spun, giving the jumper its softness. The wool is fully traceable back to the farms and certified by Woolmark.
- Designed for an easy fit across the body and sleeve
- We recommend you take your usual size
- If you're a size 6-8 we recommend size XS, for a size 10 = S and a size M if you're a 12-14
- Our model is a size 8/10 and wearing a size S
- Sits on or just slightly below the hip depending on the wearer's body length
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £250+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian wool spinners that have spent decades honing their skills. Our knitters in Portugal that finish and check each piece by hand. The farmers that follow a progressive approach to managing their land and practice holistic respect for animal welfare.