- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Your go-to, pull it on jumper. Thoughtfully designed and shaped with raglan sleeves to enhance the laid-back feel, this lightweight jumper (it's 12 gauge) is like your polished sweatshirt, for every day easy dressing.
Fully fashioned with a round rib neck, cuff and linked trim, knitted in our bespoke mulesing-free Merino wool, that's fully certified by Woolmark and traceable back to the farms.
Layer under a waxed jacket for weekend walks or over a shirt for a modern layered look that never dates. A real jumper to live in this autumn.
Crafted from a softly spun Italian yarn and knitted in a lighter 12 gauge knit at our small factory in Portugal.
This jumper is Woollen spun, giving the jumper its softness. The wool is fully traceable back to the farms.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sun and heat. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
- Designed for an easy fit across the body and sleeve
- We recommend you take your usual size. If you're a size 8-10, we recommend the S, and a size M if you're a 12-14
- Our model is a size 8-10 and wearing a size S
- The neckline is a classic round crew neck which sits elegantly around the collar bone, anchored with a rib neck trim.
- Sits on or just slightly below the hip depending on the wearer's body length
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag with its own pilling comb. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- International delivery available
- FREE UK returns within 14 days of receipt of your order*
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
*Extended Christmas Returns Period - Gifts purchased between 1st December and Christmas Eve can be refunded or exchanged until Sunday 5th January 2020.
Should you have any questions, please just get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org