Designed for a straight fit that gives ease and skims the body and arm
Sits between the top and low hip
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
This is the last chance to snap this coveted style as we won't be restocking.
Knitted in our soft Merino wool, the straight fit cut of this jumper means it does not grip the wrist or hip, making it a versatile style that works with skirts, trousers or over dresses.
With linked seams and raglan sleeves, each jumper is finished by hand. Chic enough to wear when a coat is too much faff, or layered under a blazer for a more tailored approach.
Elegant simplicity. Purposefully understated.
100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Made at a family-run factory in Portugal near Porto.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns like this wool are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, you can opt to include a complimentary wool pilling comb with your order at checkout.
- Designed for a straight fit that gives ease and skims the body and arm.
- Sleeve length slightly shorter than a classic jumper, with straight cut and mock rib cuff.
- Sits between the top and low hip.
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and is wears a Navygrey size S.
For the latest up-to-date information on our delivery and returns policy due to COVID-19, please click here.
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging from our factory - to our warehouse - to you - is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £200+
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD - please note during this challenging time, this can no longer be guaranteed
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
A note on returns during COVID-19
Please note, we have extended our UK returns period to 30 days - previously 14 days. We offer free UK returns via Royal Mail. If for some reason you are not able to return your order during this uncertain time, please get in touch with us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
The returns period for international orders is now 45 days.
Should you have any questions, please get in touch - email@example.com