Designed for a straight fit that gives ease and skims the body and arm
Sits between the top and low hip
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
The box-fit FUNNEL skims the body for an updated and flattering take on the traditional polo neck. It's designed to sit just below the chin with no need to turn or scrunch down.
With a raglan style that flatters all shapes and bust sizes, pair with high waisted trousers, but equally good with jeans and over dresses. Can be layered over a crisp white shirt or paired with buttery soft leather trousers for a luxurious autumnal look.
100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK and knitted at a small factory near Porto in Portugal visited regularly by the Navygrey team.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns like this wool are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, we include a wool comb with each purchase to help you keep your jumper in good condition.
- Designed for a straight fit that gives ease and skims the body and arm.
- Sleeve length slightly shorter than a classic jumper, with straight cut and mock rib cuff.
- Sits between the top and low hip.
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S.
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag with its own pilling comb. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- International delivery available
- FREE UK returns within 14 days of receipt of your order*
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
*Extended Christmas Returns Period - Gifts purchased between 1st December and Christmas Eve can be refunded or exchanged until Sunday 5th January 2020.
Should you have any questions, please just get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org