- The Story
- Size, Fit & Care
- Delivery & Returns
A heavenly addition to spring wardrobes and longed-for picnics with friends. Perfect for pulling over a slinky midi dress or paired with your favourite t-shirt and well-worn denim.
Romantic and pragmatic, cosy and cool, the fit and style of this new piece is underpinned by our commitment to flattering, understated design and sumptuous natural textures.
Cropped to the waist, with longer line sleeves and pragmatic ribbed cuffs that can be pushed up or left down. With hand-and-sewn patch pockets, the cardigan has a v neck closure finished with three buttons, each one made from recycled horn.
Lofty, textured and super soft, we've knitted this cardigan in a chunky gauge to give it the structure and weight so that it drapes elegantly when worn.
A beautiful blend of luxury natural fibres - 50% superfine alpaca and 50% organic wool. Completely un-dyed in this natural shade of ecru. Just as nature intended.
The alpaca is sourced from Peru and the organic wool from Argentina. The natural fibres come together and are spun together in northern Italy.
The yarn is shipped by road from Italy to our factory in Portugal. It is here that our team of dedicated women knit and hand-finish each cardigan. Due to the fully-fashioned knitting technique we employ and as we produce in small batches, there is very little yarn wastage.
Lofty, textured and super soft, we've knitted this cardigan in a chunky gauge to give it the structure and weight so that it drapes elegantly when worn.The cardigan is finished with organic cotton care labels and sealed in an organic cotton bag.
- Designed for an easy fit
- We recommend you take your usual size
- Models wear a Navygrey size S
- Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent
- Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your cardigan
This cardigan comes in its own organic cotton bag. Our tags are made from recycled card and tied with ribbon made from recycled plastic bottles. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £200+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org