- The Story
- The Provenance
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
A paired-back, FINE KNIT in that lighter shade of navy. Less slouchy than our WEEKEND style, think of this as its elegant, but equally comfortable companion.
When we set about creating the FINE KNIT, we wanted a jumper that had an ease and simplicity to not only flatter, but also one that would slip seamlessly into your wardrobe.
Taking elements we love about our NEAT, the slimmer fit and the longer line cuff - this is crafted in a 12 gauge one-ply wool yarn spun in Italy. A jumper that softens with each wear, pair with high-waisted jeans and chinos or slip under your favourite linen jacket for a classic look that's chic, natural and relaxed.
We recommend airing as the best way to look after your knit. That's why we started a club. A Wash Less, Air More Club. We'd love you to join us.
Crafted from 100% softly spun Italian yarn and knitted in a lighter 12 gauge knit at our small factory in Portugal.
This jumper is Woollen spun, giving the jumper its softness. The wool is fully traceable back to the farms and certified by Woolmark.
- Designed for a skimming fit across the body and sleeve
- We recommend you take your usual size
- Sits on or just slightly below the hip depending on the wearer's body length
This jumper comes in its own organic cotton bag. Our tags are made from recycled card and tied with ribbon made from recycled plastic bottles. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £250+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian wool spinners that have spent decades honing their skills. Our knitters in Portugal that finish and check each piece by hand. The farmers that follow a progressive approach to managing their land and practice holistic respect for animal welfare.