- The Story
- The Provenance
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Romantic and pragmatic, cosy and cool, the fit and style of this new piece is underpinned by our commitment to flattering, understated design and sumptuous natural textures.
Cropped to the waist, with longer line sleeves and pragmatic ribbed cuffs that can be pushed up or left down. With hand-and-sewn patch pockets, the cardigan has a v neck closure finished with three buttons, each one made from recycled horn.
Lofty, textured and super soft, we've knitted this cardigan in a chunky gauge to give it the structure and weight so that it drapes elegantly when worn.
We recommend airing as the best way to look after your knit. That's why we started a club. A Wash Less, Air More Club. We'd love you to join us.
A beautiful blend of luxury natural fibres - 50% superfine alpaca and 50% organic wool. Completely un-dyed in this natural shade of ecru. Just as nature intended.
The alpaca is sourced from Peru and the organic wool from Argentina. The natural fibres come together and are spun together in northern Italy.
The yarn is shipped by road from Italy to our factory in Portugal. It is here that our team of dedicated women knit and hand-finish each cardigan. Due to the fully-fashioned knitting technique we employ and as we produce in small batches, there is very little yarn wastage.
Lofty, textured and super soft, we've knitted this cardigan in a chunky gauge to give it the structure and weight so that it drapes elegantly when worn. The cardigan is finished with organic cotton care labels and sealed in an organic cotton bag.
- We recommend taking your usual size but if you prefer a little more slouch around the arms, we recommend sizing up
- The organic wool and alpaca blend will stretch a little over time as it adapts and moulds to your body - it's all part of the beauty of natural fibres
- Models wear a Navygrey size S
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £250+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - email@example.com