Designed for a relaxed, slightly slouchy fit that gives room and ease through the body and sleeve
Sits at the low hip
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size XS
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Our signature style, the RELAXED in luxurious creamy chalk is made from impeccable and fully-traceable Italian spun Merino wool and fully-fashioned in a mid-weight 7gg knit.
Finished by hand and designed for an unstudied fit, the neckline is a classic round crew neck which sits elegantly around the collar bone, anchored with a slightly deeper rib neck trim to balance out the proportions of this piece.
Dress up or down, the RELAXED in chalk pairs perfectly with buttery soft leather, tonal trousers and pumps.
Made from 100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Knitted in Portugal at our female-led factory near Porto.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns like this wool are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, you can opt to include a complimentary wool pilling comb with your order at checkout.
- Designed for a relaxed, slouchy fit that gives room and ease through the body and sleeve.
- We recommend you take your usual size, unless you prefer a notably slouchier fit or are tall, in which case we suggest you size up.
- The sleeve has a dropped shoulder and underarm giving a slouchy fit to the shoulder and arm. The sleeve length falls on or over the knuckles depending on the length of your arm, and is designed to not grip.
- The cuff and hem have a practical rib knit detail, that can be folded or pushed up.
- Sits below the hip.
- Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S
For the latest up-to-date information on our delivery and returns policy due to COVID-19, please click here.
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging from our factory - to our warehouse - to you - is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £200+
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD - please note during this challenging time, this can no longer be guaranteed
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
A note on returns during COVID-19
Please note, we have extended our UK returns period to 30 days - previously 14 days. We offer free UK returns via Royal Mail. If for some reason you are not able to return your order during this uncertain time, please get in touch with us directly - email@example.com. Thank you.
The returns period for international orders is now 45 days.
Should you have any questions, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org