The Neat is a slim fitting style. It fits true to size.
It is fitted across the shoulders and gently skims the body.
It sits between the top and low hip.
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size XS.
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are approximate and shown in both centimetres and inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
The NEAT in our signature navy is the epitome of understated elegance.
Crafted with a gently slim fitting long sleeve and refined rib knit cuff, hem and neckline, the NEAT skims the body and is designed to flatter.
Feel comfortable yet polished, in this best-selling style. Slim enough to wear under a blazer or layer under dungarees for a casual weekend look. A key wardrobe staple all year round.
100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Made in Portugal.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns like this wool are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, you can opt to include a complimentary wool pilling comb with your order at checkout.
- Fits true to size.
- Designed for a neat tailored fit throughout the body and sleeve.
- The body length is based on a traditional classic fit jumper – depending on the wearer’s height, the jumper hem will sit between the top and low hip points, making the NEAT a versatile yet refined jumper to fit with varying trouser, skirt and dress silhouettes.
- The set-in sleeve is gently fitted and gives a neat fit around the armhole, lending the NEAT to be easily layered under tailored outerwear. The long rib cuff gives a refined elegance to the wrist and balances out the rib hem and neckline details.
- Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size XS.
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging from our factory - to our warehouse - to you - is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £200+
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
A note on returns during COVID-19
Please note, we have extended our UK returns period to 30 days - previously 14 days. We offer free UK returns via Royal Mail. If for some reason you are not able to return your order during this uncertain time, please get in touch with us directly - email@example.com. Thank you.
The returns period for international orders is now 45 days.
Should you have any questions, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org