The Neat is a slim fitting style. It fits true to size.
It is fitted across the shoulders and gently skims the body.
It sits between the top and low hip.
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S
Measurements taken when the garment is lying flat
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
The NEAT round neck is crafted from 100% superfine soft Merino wool and finished by hand.
With a gently slim fitting long sleeve and refined rib knit cuff, hem and neckline, the NEAT skims the body and is designed to flatter.
The NEAT can be tucked but equally sits elegantly and neatly without bulk around the hips. The neckline is a slightly raised and minimally scooped crew neck shape with refined neck trim to give a polished appearance.
An elevated, classic essential this style will fit seamlessly with your wardrobe all year round.
Click here to see five different ways you can style the NEAT, curated by fashion stylist, art director and fashion editor, Sarah Clark.
100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Made in Portugal.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click herefor full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns like this wool are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, we include a wool comb with each purchase to help you keep your jumper in good condition.
- Fits true to size.
- Designed for a neat tailored fit throughout the body and sleeve.
- The body length is based on a traditional classic fit jumper – depending on the wearer’s height, the jumper hem will sit between the top and low hip points, making the NEAT a versatile yet refined jumper to fit with varying trouser, skirt and dress silhouettes.
- The set-in sleeve is gently fitted and gives a neat fit around the armhole, lending the NEAT to be easily layered under tailored outerwear. The long rib cuff gives a refined elegance to the wrist and balances out the rib hem and neckline details.
- Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S.
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag with its own pilling comb.
We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail and DPD
- Order before 4pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- International delivery available
- FREE UK returns within 14 days of receipt of your order
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
Should you have any questions, please just get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org