Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
The CARDIGAN is an enduring classic, to be worn year after year. Fully fashioned and finished by hand, with a horizontal button placket, matching ribbed cuff, hem and two integral pockets.
With French shoulder detail elevating this classic style, pull on over dresses, t shirts and slim polo necks as the sky clouds over.
The CARDIGAN. For now. Always.
100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Made at a small factory in Portugal, near Porto.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, we include a wool comb with each purchase to help you keep your jumper in good condition.
- Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm.
- We recommend you take your usual size, unless you prefer a much slouchier fit, in which case we suggest you size up.
- Sits between the top and low hip depending on your height.
Please note this is a pre-order item. Payment will be taken at the time of placing your order. The current estimated dispatch date is 12th December.
This cardigan comes in an organic cotton bag with its own pilling comb. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- International delivery available
- FREE UK returns within 14 days of receipt of your order*
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
*Extended Christmas Returns Period - Gifts purchased between 1st December and Christmas Eve can be refunded or exchanged until Sunday 5th January 2020.
Should you have any questions, please just get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org