Designed for a relaxed, slightly slouchy fit that gives room and ease through the body and sleeve
Sits at the low hip
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres.
- The Story
- The Provenance
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Our signature RELAXED style, now available in a limited edition of the perfect shade of white.
Some might say a white jumper isn't practical... but this shade and shape is too cool to push to one side. The perfect pullover for day and evening. Effortless, easy and elegant.
Made from 100% Scottish-spun Lambswool.
We recommend airing as the best way to look after your knit. That's why we started a club. A Wash Less, Air More Club. We'd love you to join us.
This jumper is made from 100% Superfine Lamb's Wool that is sourced from a special breed of sheep in South Africa.
With a fibre diameter of c. 18.5 microns, it is one of the world's finest and softest Lambs Wools. (Most average 21-24 microns). We have knitted this style into a luxurious 7 gauge jumper.
The wool arrives in Scotland by boat where it is spun and dyed on the banks of Loch Leven in Kinross by Todd & Duncan, one of the finest Scottish Mills which has been spinning yarn for 150+ years.
85% of the dyes used by Todd & Duncan are organic and the water used for washing and dyeing the wool is cleaned and purified before being returned to Loch Leven to be used again. It is a pioneering and cyclical process that helps to protect the environment in and around the loch.
The yarn is then sent to our small female-led factory in Portugal where our team of dedicated women knit and hand-finish each jumper. Due to the fully-fashioned knitting technique we employ and as we produce in small batches, there is very little yarn wastage.
The jumpers are finished with organic cotton care labels and sealed in organic cotton bags.
- Designed for a relaxed, slouchy fit that gives room and ease through the body and sleeve.
- We recommend you take your usual size, unless you prefer a notably slouchier fit or are tall, in which case we suggest you size up.
- Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £250+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - email@example.com
Scottish wool spinners that have spent decades honing their skills. Our knitters in Portugal that finish and check each piece by hand. The farmers that follow a progressive approach to managing their land and practice holistic respect for animal welfare.