Designed for a straight fit that gives ease and skims the body and arm
Sits between the top and low hip
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
The box-fit FUNNEL is a wonderful addition to your autumn/winter wardrobe. Knitted in our soft Merino wool, the straight fit cut of this jumper means it does not grip the wrist or hip, making it a versatile style that works with skirts, trousers or over dresses.
With linked seams and raglan sleeves, each jumper is finished by hand. Chic enough to wear when a coat is too much faff, or layered under a blazer for a more tailored approach.
Elegant simplicity. Purposefully understated.
100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable. Designed in the UK. Made at a family-run factory in Portugal near Porto.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
As soft high-quality yarns are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, we include a wool comb with each purchase to help you keep your jumper in good condition.
- Designed for a straight fit that gives ease and skims the body and arm.
- Sleeve length slightly shorter than a classic jumper, with straight cut and mock rib cuff.
- Sits between the top and low hip.
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8 and is wears a Navygrey size S.
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag with its own pilling comb.
We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail and DPD
- Order before 4pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- International delivery available
- FREE UK returns within 14 days of receipt of your order
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
Should you have any questions, please just get in touch - email@example.com