Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8/10 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- Fabric & Care
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
This CARDIGAN, an enduring style that's both cool and classic, in our signature classic grey colour.
Fully fashioned and finished by hand, with a horizontal button placket, matching ribbed cuff, hem and two integral pockets.
Designed to sit at the hip, it's the V-neck, patch pockets and boxier cut that makes this a flattering and superlative addition to your knitwear collection.
Pull over summer camisoles when the sky clouds over, or pair with jeans and a white t shirt, for laid back simplicity. A versatile and luxurious staple for every season.
Made from 100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool fully traceable back to the farms. Finished with sustainably-sourced, Mother of Pearl buttons.
Designed in the UK. Made at a small factory in Portugal, near Porto.
Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details on how to wash and care for your jumper.
- Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm.
- We recommend you take your usual size, unless you prefer a much slouchier fit, in which case we suggest you size up.
- Sits between the top and low hip depending on your height.
For the latest up-to-date information on our delivery and returns policy due to COVID-19, please click here.
This jumper comes in an organic cotton bag. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging from our factory - to our warehouse - to you - is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £200+
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 3.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD - please note during this challenging time, this can no longer be guaranteed
- For full delivery and returns details, click here
A note on returns during COVID-19
Please note, we have extended our UK returns period to 30 days - previously 14 days. We offer free UK returns via Royal Mail. If for some reason you are not able to return your order during this uncertain time, please get in touch with us directly - email@example.com. Thank you.
The returns period for international orders is now 45 days.
Should you have any questions, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org