Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm
Model is 173cm/5’8”, a UK size 8/10 and wears a Navygrey size S
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres first and then inches.
- The Story
- The Provenance
- Size & Fit
- Delivery & Returns
Soft power. This CARDIGAN, an enduring style that's classic and cool all over again.
Inspired by the one worn daily by Rachel's grandfather, with its horizontal button placket, matching ribbed cuff, hem and two integral pocket.
Made from 100% Italian-spun Merino wool in an exclusive shade of Grey melange, it's cosy-comfortable-chic at its best.
Designed to sit at the hip, it's the V-neck, patch pockets and boxier cut that makes this a flattering and versatile addition to your knitwear collection.
We recommend airing as the best way to look after your knit. That's why we started a club. A Wash Less, Air More Club. We'd love you to join us.
Made from 100% soft Italian spun Superfine Merino wool fully traceable back to the farms.
Finished with sustainably-sourced, Mother of Pearl buttons.
Designed in the UK. Made at a small factory in Portugal, near Porto.
- Designed for an easy fit that skims the body and arm.
- We recommend you take your usual size, unless you prefer a much slouchier fit, in which case we suggest you size up.
- Sits between the top and low hip depending on your height.
- The model with the shirt has sized up and is wearing a size L. The models with the cardigan tucked into her trousers and the one with the black trousers are size 8 and wearing S.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £250+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - email@example.com
Italian wool spinners that have spent decades honing their skills. Our knitters in Portugal that finish and check each piece by hand. The farmers that follow a progressive approach to managing their land and practice holistic respect for animal welfare.