The Neat is a slim fitting style. It fits true to size.
It is fitted across the shoulders and gently skims the body.
It sits between the top and low hip.
Model is 5'10", a UK size 10 and wears a Navygrey size S.
All measurements are approximate and taken when the jumper is lying flat. Measurements are approximate and shown in both centimetres and inches.
- Size, Fit & Care
- Delivery & Returns
This jumper is available to pre-order. A small number of XS, S & M's will be ready week commencing 7th December and we hope to have some more just before Christmas. We'll have an update on Tuesday 1st December - so if you would like to be the first to know please do email us - email@example.com. Thank you very much for your patience.
A very subtle shade of blush - just a hint of the softest pink to pair just how you want.
When we set about creating the NEAT, we wanted something a jumper that was comfortable yet polished. Designed to flatter and skim the body and never grip.
Crafted from a 100% super-soft traceable Merino wool and finished by hand, the NEAT is the perfect foundation for your wardrobe.
The set-in sleeve is gently fitted and gives a neat fit around the armhole, lending the NEAT to be easily layered under tailored outerwear. The long rib cuff gives a refined elegance to the wrist and balances out the rib hem and neckline details. The NEAT can be tucked in but equally sits elegantly and neatly without bulk around the hips.
Made from 100% soft, untreated Italian spun Superfine Merino wool. Fully traceable back to the farms. We source the wool directly from farms in Australia and New Zealand.
The superfine wool has a micron of 15.5nm - making it possibly the finest wool in the world. The wool remains untreated throughout the manufacturing process and is washed and dyed at the prestigious Italian mill, Lanecardate in the Biella region of Italy. You can read more about the mill and our processes here.
The jumper is knitted in Portugal at our small female-led factory near Porto. Prior to COVID, we regularly visited the factory - and we hope to visit again in 2021.
Each jumper is finished by hand and individually checked by Ana and Olga - our two quality controllers.
- Fits true to size.
- Designed for a neat tailored fit throughout the body and sleeve.
- The body length is based on a traditional classic fit jumper – depending on your height, the jumper hem will sit between the top and low hip points, making the NEAT a versatile yet refined jumper to fit with varying trouser, skirt and dress silhouettes.
- Model is a size 8 and wearing a size S.
- Hand wash using a mild and gentle detergent. Click here for full details.
- As soft high-quality yarns like this wool are liable to pill (bobble) to some extent, you can opt to include a complimentary wool pilling comb with your order at checkout.
This jumper comes in its own organic cotton bag. Our tags are made from recycled card and tied with ribbon made from recycled plastic bottles. We ship all orders in 100% recycled cardboard boxes made from post-consumer waste in the UK. All of our packaging is plastic free.
- Free UK delivery on your first order - sign up to our newsletter to receive your exclusive code to use at checkout
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders £200+
- Free UK returns
- Fast, fully trackable delivery via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS
- Order before 1.30pm for UK Premium Next Day Delivery by DPD
- For full delivery and returns details click here
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org